I’ve so many circuit breakers …
* Poor high quality packaging, both skinny plastic which breaks or cracks simply or cardboard which bends simply. Something that has shoddy hinges, issues that gained't stand as much as months of day by day opening and use.
* Packaging that’s both arduous to open and shut (harm to fingers and nails) or too straightforward to open (often a multitude on the go or whereas touring)
* Cheap wanting materials, particularly for top finish manufacturers. For instance, to me Charlotte Tilbury's gold wrap seems and feels so low-cost in actual life, regardless that it might look luxurious in photos.
* Something cumbersome, particularly the place pointless further packaging is concerned. Something too massive or too small to ergonomically match
* Something that’s white (will get soiled simply) or too colourful
* Something that’s troublesome or inconceivable to disinfect and disinfect
* Presser foot applicators or different unsanitary packaging
* Free powder packaging, by no means discovered one which was good
* A particular point out to non-recyclable or troublesome to recycle packaging; however this one is difficult with make-up